Torna alla lista annunci
Assistant Project Manager - Intern (London Office)
• Research and maintain contact with partners and clients through phone calls and emails
• Supporting the Project Managers by managing daily operations
• Carry out quality reviews and checks to ensure project operations are running smoothly
• Schedule meetings, coordinate agendas
• Ensure the efficient running of the office, using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
• Support the business accompanying students to hosting companies, quality control of accommodation and meals suppliers, engage with the operational side of the business.
The position is a full-time internship Monday to Friday from 9, 00 – 5,30 with one hour break. Our office is based near Caledonian Road Station (Piccadilly line, Zone 2 of London).
Please note: This is an unpaid internship of a minimum of 3 months. However, we are happy to help you with any kind of documentation required for your scholarship and eventually support you to find one. Because of the nature of our business, we can help you look for an accommodation.
• Good level of English – Italian and/or Spanish are a plus
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word Document
• Strong Organisational Skills – Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong Team working skills
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new circumstances
• Passionate, motivated and not afraid of challenges
Why join us?
You will have the chance to experience working in an international environment whilst supporting the development of a small, growing business. Our interns are an invaluable part of our activities and they get to have hands-on experience in every aspect of our work. You will learn to work independently and develop new skills while experiencing life in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Our team is young and friendly, and we regularly organize company drinks and social events in real British- (and Italian) style to make sure you will feel welcome in and outside the office. We've got Italian coffee, too!
Send us your CV and a short text introducing yourself and explaining your reasons to apply. A member of our team will get in touch with you within 5 working days and invite you on a Skype interview. We know of how nerve-wracking application processes can be - that is why we always try to come back to you as quickly as possible.
Sagitter Training is the European market leader for the educational tourism business, specializing in organizing and managing work experience. Sagitter Training is the only company certified by the Italian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for the UK. Together with secondary schools, colleges, universities, tour operators and training organizations, we have organized over 700 EU projects such as PON , Alternanza Scuola Lavoro (work and study) and other European training schemes in the following fields: hospitality, catering, administration, marketing and many more!