Torna alla lista annunci
Bio-Tech & Medical Internship/Full-time Placement in China
Continuous recruitment with flexible starting dates
Location: Chengdu, China
Host company profile
This Project Assistant opportunity is with a vaccine manufacturer in China. Established in 2009, the company is located in the Chengdu Hi-Tech Industrial Development Zone, one of the best hi-tech industry parks in China. Built on 5.4 acres of land with 77,000 square meters (828,800 square feet) of research and manufacturing facilities, it focuses its efforts on vaccine R&D, manufacturing and marketing, and offers both consultation and technology transfer services to its clients.
The company is also a contract manufacturing organisation (CMO) serving the biopharmaceutical industry worldwide. It offers a fully integrated range of services in biopharmaceutical manufacturing, mainly focusing on the vaccine industry and support companies, from the earliest stage in process development through clinical trials to market supply. With cGMP inspected facilities in all scales as well as built-in quality management systems, it will provide a variety of CMO services.
The intern for this position will be expected to be involved in ongoing projects, especially in research, documentation and some basic lab operations.
- Assist in experiments in vaccine research
- Daily lab management and coordination
- Assist the R&D team with ongoing research projects
- Play a key integrative role between the offices to ensure a common understanding of timelines, projects and upcoming events/requirements
- Assist in maintaining thorough up-to-date knowledge on the status of current projects
- Prepare knowledge-sharing presentations, if required, on emerging trends
- Beside the business aspect of the internship, the intern will gain insights in the process of product design and research
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Solid background in the bio-tech industry, some experience in vaccine area would be preferred
- Monthly Cultural and social networking activities
- Reference Letter from Host Company and Completion Certificate upon completion
- Full-time job opportunities
- Visa assistance
- Great opportunity of working in China and gaining international working experience
This opportunity requires participation fee.
For price details and inclusions please go to http://www.asia-internship.com/internship-in-china
For Chinese nationals, please check on http://www.asia-internship.com/chinese-returnee
You will be expected to receive the following services:
• Visa Assistance - We provide invitation letter
• Pre-departure Package
• Airport Pick-up
• Accommodation - private bedroom in a shared accommodation
• City tour
• Welcome dinner
• Welcome Pack(local sim card, Travel Card, City Map ect)
• Life &
Asia Internship provides affordable internship and volunteering programs to students who want to expand their career development or gain a valuable experience in Asia. We run programs in China, Nepal, Cambodia, Vietnam. Thailand, Laos and so on.