Torna alla lista annunci
Mixed critical virtualization R&D engineers
Virtual Open Systems
Virtual Open Systems is looking for mixed critical virtualization R&D engineers to work in the design and development of mixed criticality virtualization solutions for Arm, RISC-V and x86 architectures. The company is currently looking at expanding its development team in Grenoble. Later on, it might be possible to remote work from Italy, although not earlier than a year. The new employee will be part of the embedded software team involved in the development of a full software stack addressing challenges in safety critical environments (smart buildings, energy, automotive and industry 4.0) based on VOSySmonitor, the company product that enables the consolidation of several applications (Linux, RTOS, OPTEE, etc.) with different levels of criticality on a single multi-core heterogeneous platform.
• ARMv8 / RISC-V / x86 low level programming (C, assembly).
• Deployment, profiling and benchmark of mixed-critical environments.
• Development of Real time and Linux operating systems.
• Scientific dissemination (papers, publications, etc.).
• Experience with processor architectures.
• Experience with real time OSes and Linux.
• Experience with the GIT versioning tool.
• C language programming.
• Excellent communication skills and good teamwork.
• Written and spoken English.
Virtual Open Systems (VOSyS) is a software company providing open virtualization solutions and custom services in complex mixed-criticality systems for Automotive, connected vehicles, IoT Edge, Industrial, and more in general Cyber-Physical Systems.