Torna alla lista annunci
African Football Youth Academy Development Internship
Art in Tanzania
Art in Tanzania is developing youth football assisting talent development of a Football Academy jointly with its partners.
Football is the national sport in Tanzania. There is an enormous potential for young talented girls and boys to be developed. Due to lacking capacities, it is hard to produce professional football players.
This program is a joint effort with our partners as Briessfull Stars Organization of retired top Tanzanian football professionals and 7Elity Academy from Utah USA having branches also in the UK and South Africa and connected to top world football clubs.
We look for interns and volunteers to join and assist in coaching, ball, and physical training activities. Also, to advocate for young players about good nutrition, hygiene, and other public health issues.
Participants can also assist in the village and school sports activities.
We use our social media pages for advocacy work and our Facebook pages have more than 50K followers.
Your internship is being daily supervised by academic level team leaders. We monitor your work with a weekly plan and report system to secure you proceed well in your study program.
The internship outcome is to learn to use and to get experience to implement your education in developing country conditions with limited capacitation. Also to better understand the opportunities in a fast-growing economy.
Work hours are 6-8 hours per day, Monday through Friday. However, due to the nature of the work coaching sessions take place in also evening times and on weekends but then you can have free days during the week.
We provide 2x the local minimum wage being USD 100 per month for paid internships payable when you stay a minimum of 4 weeks.
The start and end dates are flexible and can also accommodate other travel arrangements in Tanzania. International flights, student permits, accommodation, and meals are personal costs.
You and your visiting friends can enjoy sustainable tourism, safaris, and local tour options at a low cost.
To book you in and to open your personal account, we need your tentative arrival and departure dates that can be adjusted.
Student reference https://youtu.be/MuD0RppGjP8
Contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.artintanzania.org or SKYPE with us at infoartintanzania.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/artintanzania
• Art in Tanzania is a self-sustainable Tanzanian non-profit NGO having about 200 international interns annually in Tanzania in multiple professional work programs.
• Art in Tanzania is an NGO established in 2001, registered as a Tanzanian NGO in 2007, and operating in Madale village in Dar es Salaam
• We have around 20 people on our staff, including 2-3 expatriates. We have 20 -50 international volunteers and interns in Tanzania year-round. Participants live in our compound while mainly focusing on working in the surrounding schools and areas.
• Our focus includes education, social work, medical health, HIV/AIDS, sports, art, movie production, marketing, media, tourism, environmental and climate change programs, corporate social responsibility tasks among others.
• Art in Tanzania partners with the EU Commission cofounded the ERASMUS+ program to develop volunteer and internship training quality for EU countries.
• Our community-based programs aim to empower local communities and individuals. Our interns experience being immersed in the daily life of Tanzania while also having the opportunity to witness the growth of one of the fastest-growing economies in Africa.
• Interns are working in teams of international students and sometimes volunteer professionals. We encourage innovation and creativity in the program's approach. Programs are tutored by professional graduate staff members for each sector/field of the work.
• We are looking to expand our field of international volunteering and internships to empower community development workers in Tanzania.
Contact us for more details at email@example.com, or visit us at www.artintanzania.org or SKYPE with us at infoartintanzania.