Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Portfolio Analyst
Marsh is looking for candidates in the insurance sector to join our Portfolio Management Team based in Milan as a Junior Portfolio Analyst.
The Portfolio Management Team belongs to the Placement Markets Division, for the placement of risks in the insurance market. It is responsible for:
- Carrying out portfolio analysis to support business activities and strategic initiatives aimed at increasing the efficiency of the portfolio itself;
- Developing Business Intelligence modules and dashboards to capture the most significant information for internal and external customers and the automation of reporting.
The candidate will be introduced in our Organization for an inspiring opportunity, which will enable professional growth within a dynamic and thriving team.
What is in it for you?
• The opportunity to join a fast-growing team within an international company with a globally recognised brand and outstanding achievements;
• The opportunity to make a difference and be part of the world's largest insurance broker and risk consultant;
• An attractive benefits package, outstanding learning programs, mentoring opportunities and stimulating interactions with counterparts in different industry groups and client organisations.
We will count on you for:
• Analysis of data processed and extracted from our systems in order to support business activities;
• Data analysis and evaluation of strategies aimed at designing yield initiatives;
• Monitoring activities of existing projects;
• Participation to BI projects to implement new modules and develop existing ones.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk advisor. With over 45,000 colleagues operating in 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data-driven risk solutions and advisory services.
Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan, the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue over $20 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer and Oliver Wyman.