Torna alla lista annunci
Junior Microgrid-BESS Commissioning Engineer
HITACHI ENERGY ITALY S.P.A
We are looking for a Junior Commissioning Engineer for our Business Unit Grid Automation. Execute the site activities working in coordination with project team.
- Execution of Microgrid and BESS projects site activities (installation, pre-commissioning and power-on, commissioning);
- Follow-up HSE rules as per Country and Company norms;
- Proactively implement improvements in the commissioning process;
- Living values of safety and integrity;
- Be part of a team and act as a team player.
- Proven experience with power systems commissioning (i.e. BESS projects, Solar plants);
- Nice to have experience with commissioning of shelters, HVAC, electrical LV-MV panels, Trafos, Inverters, batteries, switchgears;
- Nice to have experience of PLC automation commissioning;
- Nice to have experience with troubleshooting;
- Fluency in both spoken & written English and Italian is required;
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools;
- Flexibility to travel worldwide.
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD.